Ignition USA Cardroom Mobile Poker
Since Full Tilt poker withdrew from the United States market in 2011, poker players in the U.S. have been deprived of a real money poker option. Thankfully Ignition Poker have now stepped into to fill that void. Considering how difficult it is to get Apple to approve gambling apps, it's not surprising that Ignition ecided to develop their mobile client using HTML5 web technology that is geared more towards web apps rather than App Store or Google Play native apps. Real money gamers in the U.S. and globally can now take a seat at the cash tables by creating an account at Ignition Poker.
- Ignition Poker is the only real money mobile poker room that accept players from the United States of America.
- The app is browser based so there is no need to download or install an apk file on your tablet or smartphone.
- Ignition Poker are part of the Merge Gaming Network, who are fully licensed and regulated in Canada.
- Play Texas Hold'em Fixed Limit and No Limit games on your phone, with stakes ranging from 2c/4c to 10c/25c.
- The app also offers Fast Fold poker similar to Zoom, Fast Forward, Rush and other high speed poker formats.
- Tournaments are not currently available although they are in development so Sit & Go and MTT's will soon be on offer.
- Since the app is browser based it will work on almost every type of phone or tablet, including iOS, Windows and Droids.
As we've mentioned earlier, to make their app available on the widest range of devices, Bodog Poker decided to develop a web app rather than a native app that needs to be downloaded and installed from Google Play or the iTunes App Store. New players just need to visit Carbon to create an account and then browse to bovada.lv from their Chrome or Safari browser. Once you log-in you will be asked to choose your stake and game type before you take a seat at one of the cash tables. The setting tabs lets you modify features such as coloured decks, auto folding, buy in and re-buy in amounts. High Speed poker games are also on offer for those who like to play high octane poker.
Poker rooms that accept player from the United States have traditionally been fishier than other online poker rooms. Bovada Poker is no exception, offering some of the softest competition you will find either online or on a mobile device. Since Bodog and Bovada is the only poker room to welcome U.S. players, expect to find a whole new generation of poker players who have recently graduated from playing Zynga or Live Hold'em Poker Pro.
While the app isn't perfect, it doesn't offer tournaments at present for instance, bovada Poker have managed to develop a really good poker app that is only going to get better. The app looks great, plays smoothly and best of all it is U.S. friendly so expect to find plenty of poker fish and loose play.
More recommended mobile poker clients.